Thursday, January 17, 2013

PHILOSOPHY REDEFINED


                              


“Douse the flames of anger,
control  the madness,
engulf your guilt, 
build the wreck left behind..”    
so said a great man
 who never sailed d sea ,
never fought a war

 To him,I replied
how can i?
 douse my anger,
 seeing my men slaughtered
 at my feet
to satisfy the hound
who sits on the throne..

Control my madness, can i??
if my hopes are dashed
yet smile to a few thousand men..

how can i
let my guilt die??
 when i 've killed men wit mine own hand..

can i build a wrecked ship??
when mine s marooned on land..

oh !!!
 little old man,
 have you been driven to despair before ??
have you had men ,turn their swords towards you??
 Have you smelt blood on your hands or laughed at death!!

Dear sir,
 its my anger, that drives me
ego ,that protects me
madness ,That defines me..

so let it rage on…”

No comments:

Post a Comment