Tuesday, January 22, 2013

FORGIVEN


I come to thee,
Oh noble saint!!
“I have sinned,
My hands have bathed in filth..
Take me into your heart,
Give this son a place to quietly reflect upon his life...”

My dear son,
“Fear not the hands dripping in the filth of your guilt...’
I shall help you wash away your sins..”
“Forgive him my lord he has sinned..
Help him love again...
Bless him... “

Son,
Bring me a mirror that hangs by my window...
Place yr head on my lap; stare into your own eyes...
Speak of your hideous past...
I shall share your pain,
Your angst,
Your fears...
Tell this to the man in the mirror too
Forgive him!!!
The man you see in the mirror has sinned too...
Recount your tales of guilt, hopes  and dreams..
Then let him go away drifting on the river Ganges
Blessed pure by her tears...
My dear son, forgive the man in the mirror…!!
                         -PUNGIDASA


No comments:

Post a Comment