Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ON THE ROAD TO SANTIAGO


On the road to Santiago
Through pebbled streets I march onward...

                             The deserted lanes like the alleys of happier times
                                     So long forgotten
                              That only the silence of heart,
                         Can pick the lock wit which I bound them..

Out of nowhere comes a dark black thundering rain
Showering her blessings upon my path
I duck to an alley
To let those days float by on the foggy screen..

I run out onto the canvas my angel paints..
Dancing and crying in the rain
Years of pain washed away...

On the road to Santiago
We march leaving behind our tears...
Our fears…
Our sins…

Gift some smiles
Walk a mile in peace…
Leave yr burdens
On the roads of Santiago…

Sing from your heart
Drive away your grievances
On the road to Santiago

On the road to Santiago…

No comments:

Post a Comment