Saturday, June 29, 2013

THE UNIVERSE IN MY ARMS.....




To me thou were the universe,
Silently hugging my very presence,
Your warm breath on my heart, a reminder of heaven
The cold wind blowing, your jet black hair sweeping my face with ecstacy,
The stars on the velvet sky twinkling at you...

While you gently sleep on my shoulder,
Sucking yr thumb,
In peace with the world around you
Cuddled up in my arms, a part of my universe, blissfully unaware..

I smile again looking at you in the moonlight,
Your soft little nose shining like a mountain of gold,
Your eyes closed in content,
Your breath celebrating my presence...
I look up at the starry night, and smile
Thanking the universe to have gifted a part of his soul to me...

As thou soundly sleep on my shoulder I gently kiss your forehead and put you to sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment