Saturday, June 29, 2013

HEART BEAT

However much i chide myself ,
I simply cannot stop to look at you...

I shall only look at thee and smile as if my life's greatest
treasure arrived from heaven..

   But I look away as soon as your gaze turns towards me...
  in an instant I flee, 
  all the while playing with the instant thou rolled your eyes and looked at me...

my legs turn to wood, 
my heart in all its thunder shouts your name,
my tongue tied with an invisible chain,
 all the beautifully remembered words of introduction simply fall over....

What do i do senorita???

The words at the tip of my tongue fight to be the first to magically embrace your ears,
the lines of poetry sit perplexed in awe,lost for words describing you

I look like a joker afraid of his first comic act in front of a thousand strong crowd....

I look again to find you gone ,
 my tongue finds itself rid of its chains,my legs now ache to bolt to see you just one more time....

words of poetry begin to flow and i get lost in the seas of bliss


-Pungidasa

No comments:

Post a Comment