Monday, October 10, 2016

I miss you

I dont know what to say,
I don't know how to say either...

But all I want to tell you is I
Miss you...

The tea just does not taste that good, without you by my side...

The drive back to office sounds like eternity without your laughter filling my ears...

The carrom board looks deserted, the last heart you drew on it still there, fading against the light.

The candles are gloomy, dull even; their light not falling on your shining eyes.

The mirror, the mirror is when it hits me the most.
The warm hugs, the toothpaste battles and the sneaked up peekaboos...

The bed misses your snores, the shrill cry of your sneeze, the silly early morning banter.

I miss you,
Every part of the house rings of your words,
Your laughter...

I don't know if you will ever know,
I look up every night at the stars and tell myself,
You are there somewhere...

You are there in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment