Sunday, January 5, 2014

who was she?



I saw her just once out of the corner of my eye,
i could not take my mind of her !!

There was a magnetism to her eyes that drew to me her...
She sat by the tree overlooking the river that surrounded the temple...
She wore a simple elegant white saree that seemed to magnify the intensity 
of her eyes that reverberated power...

She saw me and smiled ,while she fed a small goat with grass 
i went upto her and bowed in reverence...

She was seventy summers old,lived as a village doctor in the neighbouring village...
She smiled and blessed me with her grace...
In all my years traveling , I've never seen anyone with such raw power exuding from anyone..
genuine magnetic eyes humbled me to bow to her...

the temple bells beckoned and i left ,telling her i'd be back 
 
She was gone when i came back to the tree an hour later...

the neighbouring village she told had been decimated in the floods ten yrs ago,now NO ONE LIVED THERE....
no one !!


so who was she???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment