Sunday, January 5, 2014

romantic stuck in paradise




I was alone,
                  the bus making its way through the hills stations in dizzying speeds,

The mist seemed to flow through the window 
                                                                   and wake me up from slumber...

The cold made its presence felt  immediately,
                                                                   the green carpet on either side welcomed my thoughts of her...


How I wished she was here with me by my side on this cold morning,
by the lap of nature,
                               the big blue sky,
                                                        the sound of early birds chirping,
                                                                                                      the warmth of life slowly coming to life...

She was miles away in another land,
                          yet my heart yearned for her angelic face,
Those magical shining eyes that sparkled kindness and love...

Her sound of rippling laughter listening to my snoring bliss, 
              her constant banter of soulful philosophy...

I wished the mist would take my love to her and shower my love to her window...

the mist slowly moved away,the sun had arrived, 
it would be three months before i d meet her again..

Until then i was a lonely romantic stuck in paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment