Friday, October 4, 2013

THE RED ROSE...

Tonight she sits on my window sill like a bride wrapped in gold,
blushing red in all her glory,
smiling upon fate...

She has traveled all across the world just to cross my path...
She is the epitome of  beautiful !!
A red rose on my window sill...
From gardens unknown,lands unheard,
Daughter of a proud heritage,
Enriched by the wisdom of  red earth,
showered with blessings from the night sky,
The power of light in her...
Plucked away from her brothers, sisters and countless admirers,
She has traveled on carts,
buses ,planes and past security checks too
to land in my arms on one magical night !!
She sits on the windowsill of my house,fragile fearless, a picture of  eternal love...
She shall stay there for a week may be as d queen,
When she fades she ll be thrown away like d rest of them...
To the earth she shall return,
a forgotten rose ,
with a heart full of love, dreams and  regrets !!

No comments:

Post a Comment