Saturday, October 5, 2013

MAY BE...


I write this poem drunk in the sweet nectar of your smile,
Drowning in the ocean of my desperation...

                I do not know if its love,
                   but d mere scent of your name lingering at the corridors
                         of my heart jump up in joy ,unbound unhindered
Every day I wait for a reply for my letter,

I wonder if the words of yours in reply were lost 
when a gust of jealous wind blew away your feelings for this lost heart..
may be just may be it shall arrive tomorrow...
May be 
just may be your too short of words to sing of this crazy fanatic...
               In this forever loop of maybe,
                 I sleep this night humming a tune romantic,thinking of you...
Maybe I already know you shall  never return my letter,
May be I just wanna feel my heart dancing in joy,
Maybe I am just a hopeless romantic in prayer of a miracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment