Saturday, July 1, 2017

We dont talk anymore

And then one day you start doing things that make you happy. The kind of things that you never knew that would bring so much happiness and calm to you and your inner self. A sense of "Inhalation and Exhalation "that feels so much pure and without the threads of modern day pulls.

But this new idea, this new change is something that is new and like all new things it posts a warning sign to who ever is near and dear. Then you have ' Q n A' sessions with them and start being analysed why this new hobby appeals to you.

There is no time for a correct and we'll rehearsed answer, so you   just say "I don't know". Before long there are versions and commentaries on why this "new me is the not the best me ", the idea seems alien that I am in a position to move from one hobby to another , one affiliation to another and seek the blessings of all those near and dear ones.

Yet these very near and dear ones are embarking and embracing their own drugs and needs to make sense of their lives, following their own methods of madness, getting high on weed, smoking their lungs out and drinking like baboons.

Then they meet my wall. I cut them off from all modes of communication. I am being selfish here. Aren't I ?

I cut them off like old appendages and move ahead ,steam rolling my way towards my own madness.

I make them meet my wall, greet them like they want to be greeted and smile their smile for a few more times. And then I let the silence sink and cut the umbilical cord.

We dont talk anymore, like we used to do.

I have been given titles, called names and been forgotten altogether.The happy opportunity of watching me, dissecting my actions, discrening my decisions, predicting my moves is all yours.

Go on catergorise me, and put me in any general formula, but do remember that shall be the end of it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment