Thursday, July 3, 2014

THE HEALING

The skies are dark and gloomy,
 there are tears waiting to flow from my red eyes...
There’ s a hollowness in my soul, betrayal sounds bitter...

The sadness sticks, like an ugly dream haunting,
Memories of friendship now turn sour...
A sense of stupidity attaches itself to me,
 I ask again and again, was I blind in trusting a friend...

There ‘s a sole silence, waiting for her apology,
which I know I shall never ever get, yet I wait for a miracle,
 step deeper into quicksand..
.
There’ s a voice shouting, I realize its raining,
 my brother comes running and pulls me out to dance in the rain,
Each drop that dances on my face
, takes away my inherent sadness, the tears flow,
 like the Ganges washing away the ash...

My shouts of  joy, draw my family to join the fun...
As my mom, slowly dries my long flowing hair, she hugs me tight...
A sense of warm love, flows through my heart, what ever I shall face,

 however sad I may be, I’ve a family to whom I am the apple of the eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment